Halo Group http://www.halogroup.us
Top skills (prioritized):
Senior Front-End Developer
2017-06-28 Job ID: 6417 Category: Creative
- Build responsive websites and applications, primarily in Adobe AEM.
- Provides technical leadership and mentors web designers on technical issues and best practices.
- Develops and maintains the client internet website and secured portals.
- Designs front-end web solutions and performs testing and implementation.
- Monitors competitive landscape to find best practices and strategies to provide new design recommendations.
- Partners and consults with internal clients for site development followed by the creation of entire sites from conceptualization to site launch. Includes gathering and developing business requirements, consulting to ensure user-friendly architecture, prototyping, web authoring, and effective time management.
- Develops prototypes and mock-ups to help develop, demonstrate, and validate business requirements to ensure all stakeholders understand what will be built and to help identify potential issues early in the project.
- Leads research activities to implement new web technologies and provide ideas for technical or business improvements.
- Monitors and delivers key performance indicator reports of site and campaign activity to drive the ongoing development and optimization of compelling web content to increase traffic and time on site, drive product sales and increase registrant opt-ins for loyalty and retention programs.
- Participate in quality assurance and UAT testing and monitoring automated tools to improve and maintain quality standards.
- Assists in gathering and documenting business requirements, developing prototypes and formulating test plans.
- Supports CMS publishing tools in conjunction with IT teams.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of interactive design experience.
- Usability Certification preferred.
- Strong experience using the following software programs: Fireworks, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visio, Microsoft Project and Captivate.
- Demonstrated ability to develop websites that work across multiple browsers and platforms.
- Working knowledge of online marketing tactics, industry trends and user behavior including search, email and social networking platforms.
- Working knowledge of user experience and content management systems.
- Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement projects involving online applications and tasks.
- Experience with mentoring web designers and non-technical team members.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead to plan, organize, direct and control projects as the project lead.
- Preferred iRise Visualization experience.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
Top skills (prioritized):
- Competency preferred in the following: RequireJS, Underscore JS, Adobe CQ, Bootstrap CSS framework, jQuery Mobile, Bootstrap, REST, Adobe CQ, Jasmine, Mongo.
- Experience building and modifying components in Adobe AEM.
- Experience building responsive websites.